Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rolling over sponges

Good Day!
I few things to share this morning. Devyn is now officially obsessed with spongebob, for reasons unknown to us. He keeps asking to watch it over and over. There are 2 episodes on ONDEMAND and we now have seen both a gazillion times. Also it seems I have, by osmosis (how do you spell that anyway?), absorbed the names of the characters. Useless info. Did you know there is a squirrel on that show that lives under water in a glass dome? Bet you didn't know that, and your jealous that I do!
He hasn't been this obsessed since Tom & Jerry, which just disturbed us because he would laugh hysterically everytime one of them would get injured. Deep belly laughs. Frightening.
On the baby front, Rowan is rolling over and drooling like a madman. Like a madman with a diary! He can hold things for brief periods, and loves (and I mean foot kicken love) sweet potatoes. Delicious sweet potatoes. mmmmm......His eyes get wide as saucers and his legs and arms start waving franticly as the spoon gets closer...
Yes Chris is still a nerd, as evidenced by him falling asleep with a D&D book (I think it was the players handbook, and I mean player in the nerd sense not pimpin sense) in his lap on the couch, sitting up. I love my nerd.
latah
sara

No comments: