Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm a slacker

I know, I've been a slacker. Lots of stuff has happened since I last posted. One of which, floods of poo infused waters inundated our basement. Not only that, but it backed up into my washing machine, which had clothes in it. Oh god , it was disgusting. Every time I wash now, I do a smell check on the clothes.
Another thing occurred since I last wrote, my father is apparently very ill. We don't really know what it is exactly, but its some form of cancer. I know I sound cliche, but this is supposed to happen to other people, not my dad. His whole side of the family has been cancer free until this moment, so it really blindsided us. You expect your parents to be around forever, or at least until you, yourself, are old. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, and not cry at work. Boy does that freak people out when you start crying for no apparent reason. They physically take a step back from you, like you have some sort of catchy 'crazy disease'. I did this to my boss and he left me alone for the rest of day, like I would crack if he came in contact with him again.
I promise I'll post again soon.

No comments: