Wednesday, March 15, 2006

D-Dawg

I can't wait till summer, Devyn's got a major case of cabin fever.




Devyn makes like a blue burrito. Mmmmm toasty.



Some Devynisms:
"I am all fuzzy" = What happens to your skin if you soak in a bath.
Oc-O-Paas = Octopus
CheeBee = TV
"the baby hit me! He is a bad baby! That is not nice." = The baby touched me
computerputer = computer
Taaaco? (said with the inflection of a question) = taco
Will you be my best friend? = Will you play with me?
You are not my best friend = You didn't give me what I wanted
Dinosaur eggs = M&Ms
Baby Panclakes = small pancakes

Famous Quote: "the baby is crying, put milk in it."
Favorite color: blue
Favorite Stuffed Animal: Liey (stuffed lion)
Favorite cartoon: Wonder Pets or Transformers
Favorite Superhero: Batman


No comments: